(SCROLL DOWN FOR LIST OF TOOLS)
Video and Live-Streaming has been named the NUMBER ONE MARKETING TOOL going into 2017! It exploded this year, and it's going to be even bigger this next year.
Are you ready for it? Have you been gearing up and positioning your business to use Facebook Live? Or, at the very least, video?
Don't get left in the dust. Don't ignore this amazing and powerful way to stand out in your market.
Video has become the FAST-TRACK to engaging with your audience. Did you know that it's fast becoming the number one way that consumers are experiencing a brand? That's HUGE.
This is why Snapchat, IG Stories and FB Live have emerged and quickly become the top platforms across social media!
Our audiences LOVE these platforms and it isn't just the teens that are consuming video...it's cross-genre!
Our audiences LOVE these platforms and they want to see MORE of our brands...more authentic engagement, more live tutorials and live demos and live snippets behind the scenes.
This VIP section of Voice Your Brand offers you a list of HANDY-DANDY GADGETS & GIZMOS for your live-streaming and videos! These are tools that will enhance your broadcasts.
Keep in mind, you don't NEED any of these tools to start using live-streaming or videos...you really only need your MOBILE DEVICE! But after a few broadcasts you'll love these extra tools that I've come to love.
Here they are (NOTE: These are not affiliate links...I do not benefit from the purchase of these products in any way. These are simply the very products I use and like the best. Please feel free to research further if you desire):
LINKS TO RESOURCES FOR HANDY GADGETS & GIZMOS FOR VIDEOS & LIVE BROADCASTS:
A LIST OF IDEAS | CONTEnT YOU CAN CREATE ON video & live-stream platforms:
REMEMBER THE 3 E'S TO GREAT CONTENT AND INCORPORATE AT LEAST 2 OF THESE FOR GREAT ENGAGEMENT:
Be ENERGETIC , Be EDUCATIONAL, Be ENTERTAINING (energy+entertainment=WIN)
1. PHOTO SESSIONS: Create an engaging story for each of your clients. Ideas to use are below. TIP: Mix it up! Tell your stories in unique and authentic ways, and don't do the same exact thing for each one. Keep your audience guessing and engaged:
- Pre-session (snaps of her clothes, ideas, planning outfits, pinterest ideas)
- Arrival of client/signing in
- Makeup application
- Makeup tips during the application from you or mua
- The "1st look" when she sees her makeup in the mirror
- Laying out the clothes
- The shoes (get creative)
- The accessories & outfits (on a hanger, holding them up, etc
- This or That questions with your seniors
- Reveal each outfit as she is dressed
- Action, walking to each location, the scope of the location
- Details in between
- Conversations with teen and mom
- Questions about "where are you going to college" on video
- Behind the Scenes photo shots of you
- Snippets of your set up
- You, sharing info about your client or the setup or the shoot
- Singing your chalkboard or whatever is unique to your studio experience
- Receiving a branded gift or tee or ?
- That's a wrap photo
- Packing up/ walking into the sunset
2. AROUND THE STUDIO: Where is your studio located? How are you set up? Do you have a space? Do you go to the client? Share it!
- Portrait displays
- Products around the studio
- Your style closet/hanging new pieces
- The snack/coffee bar
- The reception area/sales area
- Through the window
- Your signage/logo
- Hanging new product
- Your chandelier/other unique furniture or props
3. OTHER IDEAS: Get creative. Think "a day in the life of a photographer...come into my creative world..."
- Planning an event (the planing, the set up, the details, the bts, the takedown)
- Branded ANYTHING (snaps of anything with your logo)
- Editing (your process---you at the computer---creating and editing)
- Final photos (show the whole process: the shoot, the edit, the final)
- Products (receiving them into the studio/unboxing)
- Client pick up of product
- Client testimonials (HUGE on video---very powerful)
- The client at the ordering appointment (arrival, during, happy client leaving)
- Your model meetings (seniors at the meeting, after the meeting, bts)
- "As seen in" --- don't forget to share photos of your article in a magazine, or featured on an IG account
- Shopping in a popular store that is big with teens
- Eating in a restaurant that again, is big with teens
- Snapchat Takeovers by your teen clients
4. GET PERSONAL: You have to test the waters on this and do what is best for you and your brand. You'll see me share snippets of my personal life but I've tested what works with my audience and keeps my teens engaged and following me. Remember: 80% content that is native to the platform (in the case of Snapchat, authentic, fun, real) and 20% sales.
I INVITE YOU TO FOLLOW ME ON SNAPCHAT AND INSTRAGRAM TO OBSERVE HOW I USE IT TO MARKET TO MY CLIENTS:
@TERIFODE ON SNAPCHAT AND INSTAGRAM (this is my photography account---follow @VoiceYourBrand on IG for more marketing tips